About the Doctor
Dr. Abdul Aziz Hassan completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, USA and then completed his study of pediatric dentistry at the University of New York at Buffalo, USA. Adding to that he is a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is the director member of the Kuwait Pediatric Dentists’ Society.
He is credited as an author of a clinical manual for pediatric dentistry and an awareness manual for pediatric dental health.
- Master of Oral Sciences, University of New York at Buffalo, United States
- Proficiency of Pediatric Dentistry, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo, United States Read More
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Missouri at Kansas City, United States
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Missouri at Kansas City, United States
Specializing InDental Caries in Children Developmental Disorders Fluoride Application Late Tooth Eruption Oral Lesions in Children
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Director Member of the Kuwait Pediatric Dentists' Society
|Consultation Range||30 KD-40 KD|