About the Doctor
Prof. Abdel Mohsen Abdelrazaq is the Cardiology Consultant in International Clinic. He practiced medicine in the Ministry of Health in Kuwait since 1963, before being appointed the Head of Amiri Hospital and Head of Cardiology in Chest Diseases Hospital in Kuwait.
Prof. Abdelrazaq has always been dedicated to teaching and practicing medicine, He was the founding Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Kuwait, this faculty includes other teaching hospitals such as Al-Amiri Hospital, Mubarak Hospital, Chest Diseases Hospital amongst others.
Prof. Abdelrazaq was the president of the Kuwait Medical Association and the Vice president of the Kuwait Heart Association. Prof. Abdelrazaq conducted many researches & medical studies, and has participated in various scientific and medical conferences.
Prof. Abdelrazaq won the chemistry award from the University of Aberdeen, he was also honored by the University of Kuwait's council and was given the position of Professor of Honor, thus, making him the first Kuwaiti to be given this honor. Dr. Abdel Mohsen Abdelrazaq is truly a legacy.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Honorary PhD, Lund University, Sweden
- PhD, Charles University, Czech Republic
Specializing InArrhythmias Blood thinning clotting Cardiology Follow Up Cardiovascular Screening Visit Cardioversion
- Amity Read More
- Bahrain Kuwait Insurance
- Bupa International
- CEGA AIR AMBULANCE LTD.
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- GMC SERVICES
- GULF ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM-GEMS
- GULF ELITE
- GULF LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Gulf Takaful Insurance Company
- HTH Worldwide
- INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GROUP –IMG
- International SOS
- Kuwait Insurance
- MetLife ALICO
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- NAS (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- SAUDI ARABIAN INSURANCE CO.BSC
- TRADE UNION COOPERATIVE INSURANCE & REINSURANCE-TUCI
- Vanbreda International
- Warba Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Kuwait Ministry of Health
- Member and Fellow of Royal College of Glasgow
- Fellow of the British College
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Fellow of American College of Chest Diseases Physicians