About the Doctor
Dr. Ali Al Saffar is a Pediatric Dentist and an American Board Diplomat from University of Minnesota, USA. He holds a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry form University of Minnesota (CAGS).
Dr. Al Saffar is a clinical assistant professor at the faculty of Dentistry in Kuwait University and is the director of the Kuwaiti Board panels for Pediatric Dentistry. He has many contributions in various magazines worldwide.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Pittsburgh (DMD), United States
- American Board Diplomat, Pediatric Dentistry, University of Minnesota, United States
Specializing InDental Caries in Children Developmental Disorders Fluoride Application Late Tooth Eruption Oral Lesions in Children
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Kuwait Pediatric Dentist’s Society
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of Special Needs Dentistry Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital
|Consultation Range||30 KD-40 KD|