About the Doctor
Dr. Ali Mehdi Zadeh is a consultant urologist and has 14 years of experience in this field, with more than 8 years in healthcare administration.
He received his degree in medicine from the University of Berlin in Germany, and then he specialized in urology, the use of ultrasound for detection of cancerous tumors, the diagnosis of hypertrophy of the prostate gland in men and its impact on the bladder, treatment of kidney stones and ureter without surgeries, as well as, all types of urology surgeries.
Dr. Zadeh was the Head of the Kuwaiti German Urology Unit surgery in Boushahri clinic in Kuwait, the Medical Director in the healthcare group "Aman", and is currently working as Head of Kuwaiti German Urology Unit surgery at Jarallah German Specialized Clinic.
- Subspecialty in Oncology Surgery in Urology, Humboldt University, Germany
- Degree of Specialization in Urology, Humboldt University, Germany
- Doctor Degree in Medicine, Humboldt University, Germany
Specializing InProstatic health & function check up Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Prostatitis Men's Health Incontinence Read More Less
Jarallah German Specialized Clinic
- National Takaful
- NAS (Administrator) Read More
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Gulf Insurance Group
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- German Board of Urology
- European Association of Urology
- Karnataka Urology Association