About the Doctor
Dr. Athari Alwael is a well known ENT consultant, facial plastic and head & neck surgeon, she is the first Kuwaiti female surgeon specialized in this field. She also holds a doctorate in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada. Dr. Athari has several memberships including the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
Adding to that, she performs all kinds of treatments for both pediatric and adult diseases related to ear-nose-throat, facial plastic and head & neck surgery.
Dr. Athari had extensive experience working in different hospitals in Canada, United Kingdom, United States and Kuwait. Moreover, she worked as an Accreditation Canada surveyor in the Ministry of Health in Kuwait.
- Doctorate in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Canada
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Newcastle University Medical school, United Kingdom
Botox, fillers, Mesotherapy,Snoring Adenoids / Middle Ear Infection Tonsillitis / Swollen Tonsils Middle Ear Surgery Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
Dr. Athari Alwael Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- Member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Kuwait Medical Association
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member of American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of Canadian Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery