About the Doctor
Dr. Mohammed Al-Jarallah is a renowned consultant surgeon specializing in obesity surgery. After completing his medical degree from Cairo University, he pursued a fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
Dr. Al-Jarallah has made a lot of research in the areas of surgical oncology, laparoscopic GIT surgery and obesity surgery.
Prior to establishing Jarallah German Specialized Clinic, Dr. Al-Jarallah was appointed as the Minister of Health in Kuwait (1999-2005) where he made several contributions to the healthcare sector in Kuwait. Currently, he is the Head of Obesity Surgery Department and an expert in weight loss surgeries.
- Fellowship of the, Royal College of Surgeons 1986, United Kingdom
- Degree in Medicine, Cairo University 1978, Egypt
Obesity Surgery Ballon Lap Band Sleeve BypassBariatric Surgery Breast cancer Breast Surgery Endocrine Surgery Gastric Balloon (Weight Loss Without Surgery)
Jarallah German Specialized Clinic
- NAS (Administrator)
- National Takaful Read More
- NextCare (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- Honorary Member of the Royal College of Surgeons - Edinburgh, Britain.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons.
- Member of the International Association of Surgeons, Switzerland.
- Member of the International Federation of Obesity Surgery.
- Member of the European Society of Surgical Oncology.
- Member of the International Commission for the surgery of liver and pancreas and gall bladder.
- Fellow of the American Association for Endoscopic Surgery.
- Member of the Academy of Sciences in New York.
- Honorary President of the Arab Society of Endoscopic Surgery.
- Former President (founder) Gulf Association for Cancer.
- Chairman of the Arab Union for records of cancer.
- Vice President (former) Arab Council for the fight against cancer in Egypt.
- Member (founder) Mediterranean and Middle East Association for endoscopists.
- The International Federation of Obesity Surgery - Kuwait branch.
- Former President (founder) Kuwaiti Association for Oncology