About the Doctor
Dr. Mohammed Al-Jarallah is a renowned consultant surgeon specializing in obesity surgery. After completing his medical degree from Cairo University, he pursued a fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
Dr. Al-Jarallah has made a lot of research in the areas of surgical oncology, laparoscopic GIT surgery and obesity surgery.
Prior to establishing Jarallah German Specialized Clinic, Dr. Al-Jarallah was appointed as the Minister of Health in Kuwait (1999-2005) where he made several contributions to the healthcare sector in Kuwait. Currently, he is the Head of Obesity Surgery Department and an expert in weight loss surgeries.
- Fellowship of the, Royal College of Surgeons 1986, United Kingdom
- Degree in Medicine, Cairo University 1978, Egypt
Obesity Surgery Ballon Lap Band Sleeve BypassBreast Surgery Obesity Hernia Surgery Bariatric Surgery Breast cancer
Jarallah German Specialized Clinic
- NAS (Administrator)
- WAPMED Read More
- NextCare (Administrator)
- National Takaful
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
- Honorary Member of the Royal College of Surgeons - Edinburgh, Britain.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons.
- Member of the International Association of Surgeons, Switzerland.
- Member of the International Federation of Obesity Surgery.
- Member of the European Society of Surgical Oncology.
- Member of the International Commission for the surgery of liver and pancreas and gall bladder.
- Fellow of the American Association for Endoscopic Surgery.
- Member of the Academy of Sciences in New York.
- Honorary President of the Arab Society of Endoscopic Surgery.
- Former President (founder) Gulf Association for Cancer.
- Chairman of the Arab Union for records of cancer.
- Vice President (former) Arab Council for the fight against cancer in Egypt.
- Member (founder) Mediterranean and Middle East Association for endoscopists.
- The International Federation of Obesity Surgery - Kuwait branch.
- Former President (founder) Kuwaiti Association for Oncology