About the Doctor
Dr. Naser Behbehani is a consultant in Pulmonology. He earned his bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He completed his postgraduate training in Internal Medicine and respiratory diseases at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. Dr. Behbehani is American Board certified in Internal medicine and respiratory diseases. He is also a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Canada. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society, the European Respiratory Society, and Kuwait Medical Association. In 2006, he won in the Kuwait Foundation of the Advancement of Sciences annual award for best research Publications in Medical Sciences. He has published more than 40 original articles in peer reviewed indexed journals and more than eight full-length review articles and book chapters. Dr. Naser Behbehani is currently a professor in the faculty of medicine in Kuwait University.
- American board certification in Internal Medicine and Respiratory diseases, , Canada
- Fellowship in Internal Medicine as well as special certificate in respiratory medicine, Royal college of Physician, Canada
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Dublin, Ireland
Acute and Chronic Coughs
Lung FibrosisAsthma Bronchitis Bronchoscopy COPD Emphysema
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Kuwait
Awards & Publications
- Kuwait Foundation of the Advancement of Sciences award for best research Publications in Medical Sciences.
- The Corrigan prize for best graduate in Medicine and the McDonald prize for best graduate in Surgery from Beaumont hospital, Dublin.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canadian Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Thoracic and Respiratory Diseases
- Kuwait Medical Association
- The American Thoracic Society
- The European Respiratory Society
Dr. Naser Behbehani Clinic
|Consultation Range||40 KD-50 KD|